"To ensure sustainable human development which encourages self reliant and self content society and to promote activities related to community services and social welfare." Students from all walks of life across the country are able to learn and get educated in more than 50 Institutions run by the Trust across its 5 centers in India.
Dedication to social service has also been another important objective of MGM Trust and keeping in line with the same, the Trust has been advocating rural education. It has also been a frontrunner in realizing and imbibing the importance of environment. Infact, MGM Trust has developed an entire park known as the Priyadarshini Udyan in Aurangabad. Efforts for GREEN AURANGABAD have been lauded by the United Nations and the Trust Secretary, Mr. Ankushrao Kadam has also been awarded and felicitated by the UN for the Environment Friendly Approach.
"To impart state of art education and technical expertise to students and give necessary training to teachers to create self reliant society for future.
MGM has established AIDS Research Centre in collaboration with Texas University, USA,with all latest equipments for diagnosis, treatment and research. It also has academic linkages with ICMR and AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Medical colleges have state of the art facilities, for under-graduate and post-graduate facility with exclusive health care services like emergency management system, fertility and test-tube baby center, advanced endoscopy and laproscopy eye-care center.
- More than 60,000 people from tribal and rural areas of Marathwada have been treated free of cost.
- Mother NGO status has beenawarded by the Health Ministry of India.
- Recently we have been awarded University Status by University Grants Commission and HRD Ministry for 2 medical colleges under Section 3 of UGC Act. Thus, MGM University of Health Sciences has come into existence and the University has framed its own Rules and Regulations for its functioning in keeping with the objectives of the institution.
Environment remains a key issue of concern of all campuses of MGM. The greenery maintained speaks about it. Shri A.N.Kadam, Secretary, Mahatma Gandhi Mission, has been awarded international environment award by world environmental congress at the hands of Ex-President Late Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma in 1997.
- The MGM Trust Office and many other institutions under it have been certified with ISO 9001:2000
- MGM’s Fine Art Academy – MAHAGAMI – has been awarded UNESCO Membership.
- All the 3 engineering colleges of MGM in Maharashtra have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi
MGM has signed MOU with University of Mysore for establishing Outreach Centre of Genetics.
MGM institutions have the privilege of the high caliber and long standing experience of all our trustees in the field of education and health services.